Monday, March 5, 2012

AlphaBeasts Review

This review has been long awaited. The post was lingering alone in my edits and never was posted. A huge apology to Alphabeasts! 


The Alphabeasts are some pretty cool characters! Over the summer I was sent two simply adorable beasts, Pogey "P" & Flika "F!" Why those two letters for Layla? She chose them and has loved them since she tore them out of the box they came in! :) 

Alphabeats are not only super cute stuffed monsters! They are an excellent learning tool! Obviously, learning the alphabet but also pronunciation & letter recognition (upper and lower case are on each beast!) 

There are many ways to teach lessons and skills with the Alphabeasts:
- Home schooling lessons
- Classroom lessons
- Daycare activities
- Imaginative play
- Spelling and/or word games
- Parental coaching
- Group activities with friends and family

When I was pregnant with my Daughter, I totally jumped on the bandwagon for doing the wooden letters on the wall to spell out her name! What I really would love to do with my second child would be to place these adorable little guys on a shelf above the changing table to spell out his or her name! Very unique and at changing time from very early on you can reach up for easy access to any upper and lower case letter to occupy your little squirmer and get a head start on letters!


A recent price change has been made bringing these brightly colored, snuggly, lovable monsters to a super affordable price @ just 15.99/each! :) They also offer a 26 pc. ABC book set which features each letter in their own book for just 15.99 

I would highly recommend the Alphabeasts to anyone I know and am sure to pick a few up for our best friends second son due this June! 

Thank you again to Alphabeasts for sponsoring this review! I will be a long time customer for sure!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment